Join me in Studio and Live Streamed Classes from the comfort of your own home. All you need is a wifi connection and a working Camera ( please note that you will not be allowed to join with Camera off).
Connect with Zoom, classes are everyday Sunday to Thursday. Sunday Class Live Streamed and Live in Studio – only once a month.
Friday class both Online and in Studio at The Life Centre Islington, book directly via The Life Centre website
SPRING SADHANA – March 2021
SCHEDULE – Live streamed ( every week apart from March 15th to 19th)
- SUNDAY 9.30 a.m to 10.55 a.m
- MONDAY 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m
- TUESDAY 10.00 am to 11.00 am
- 12.15 to1.00 p.m @thelighcentreuk ( this class is not included in the weekly or drop in price, book via the link with The Light Centre UK)
- WEDNESDAY 10.00 a.m 11.00 a.m
- THURSDAY 12.45 p.m. to 1.30 p/m
- FRIDAY 10.00 a.m to 11.00 a.m.
- Bundle of 5 classes @ £ 48
- Bundle of 10 classes @ £ 88
- drop in £10
- Slow FLOW -( upon request ) £ 5
- Monthly Unlimited available upon Request ( £ 5 per class)
All classes need to be booked and paid in advance.
To sign up just fill the form Below
“Thank you again for the amazing journey of progress since 25th March! My body shape has changed, i feel stronger in my body but also heave learnt so much about the Moon phases and circles of life. Thank you for your teachings”
L. M. London
“Dear Alessandra, such beautiful sequence this morning. Thanks for these classes. It has been everything to me to have been able to practice with you nearly every day. It has been my rock getting me through this situation. Can thank you enough.”
A. S. London.
“These classes have given me so much – Community , Sangha and Connection in Abundance. Thanks Alessandra ”
V. H. Essex
“My dear your classes are so strong and always a surprise revealed. Beautiful. Thanks ”
V L, Ipswich.
” OMG what a class, you are truly inspirational and I have enjoyed my first class with you so much. I shall definitely carry on my practice with you. Thank you very much for having me”
T. D London
“Dear Alessandra , i’m grateful for your inspirational teaching and kindness towards you students and everyone that has the opportunity to meet you!”
D. B. London