Core Practices for Living Yoga
As founder of Aditya Yoga School i’m deligthed to offer a Foundation Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training Program 200 hrs that is accredited with Yoga Alliance UK as a RYS 200 as our training school has met and exceeded the stringent requirements set by Yoga Alliance UK, demonstrating that our courses are of the highest standard and that our graduates may use the title ‘Registered Yoga Teacher’ RYT as a sign of quality training.
The “Foundation Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training program , 200 hrs Core Practices for living Yoga” is running for the third year in a row.
Next intake 2019/20 ( seventh Intake) will begin in Octoberr 2019. Check the calendar for Dates
The course runs over 8 months in the format of 8 non residential weekends In London and a four day weekly Module Intensive (tues-wed and fri-sat ) in London . At the end of the course if you have met all the criteria set by the school and attended all the moduels you will be able to register yourself as a RYT 200 Teacher with Yoga Alliance uk .
The Program will cover :
- How to practice and teach Asanas, Pranayama, Bandhas and Kriyas .
- Principles of Vinyasa , Sequencing, Use of props and hands-on adjusts.
- Sanskrit for Yoga, Mudras, Mantras and Meditation techniques.
- Teaching Methodology and Teacher’s Tools.
- Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga postures and Breathing. Energetic concepts based on Tantra, Ayurveda and Hatha Yoga.
- Philosophy and History of Yoga.
- Yoga Ethics and Lifestyle.
- Science and Yoga, how modern research backs up Yoga theories.
- Traditional Yoga in a Modern world. What it means to be a modern yogi.
FOR A MORE DETAILED PROSPECTUS please refer to the Prospectus 200hrs TT page.
You will experience teaching from the very first module and build up your confidence and skills gradually and with the supervision of myself and Mentors and you will be continuously able to assess your progress as you go along.
The course offered is based on nearly three decades ( more than twenty five years ) of my personal experience of living Yoga.
Aditya Yoga School, West Hampstead
London NW2 ( Address on application)
How to apply / Enquiry
For more information on this course simply get in touch via email:
and if you are interested in joining then fill in the form here below: